CSS supply, install and maintain Paxton Net2 advanced PC based access control solution.
What is Paxton Net2?
Net2 Entry – Paxton’s award winning door entry solution, is a simple security solution that allows you to identify and authorise a visitor before they can access your premises.
How does it work?
The Net2 entry system comprises three simple components; external panel, door control unit and internal monitor handset. On approaching your building, visitors call via the bell button on the external panel. Once you have recognised the caller via the full colour, smart audio/video monitor, you can grant or deny access as appropriate.
Typical applications include small/medium premises, large corporate premises, multiple-site premises, Government buildings, schools, colleges and universities, leisure centres and car parks.
- PC based system
- Central control of privileges
- Manage 1000s of doors, 50,000 users
- Event reporting
- Scalable; add to systems easily
- Integrate other building systems
- Proximity, magstripe or keypads
With excellent build quality, the simple, stylish user interface is easy to operate, has dynamic search functionality and provides quick and clear visual recognition for visitors. Businesses can also add their own logos to the welcome screen as well as many more customisable options.
- Reduce the risk of opportunist break ins.
- 24 hour protection to control and restrict access and save money on security.
- Provides hands free access including disabled access – helping to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
- Control access from a PC including updating user access levels, restricted access areas, locating staff and visitors.
- Event reporting so you can see who is in the premises at a glance.
- Receive email and text alerts for forced door entry and access attempts.
- Extra door entry security enables visual visitor identification prior to access and remote door unlocking.
Net2 Paxlock Pro Euro
The PaxLock Pro represents Paxton’s 3rd generation of electronic door handle is a robust, featureful and aesthetically pleasing product suitable for a multitude of installations.
The new patented design has been created to be both simple to install, intuitive to use and backed up by Paxton’s market leading 5 year warranty.
Offering two modes of operation the user can choose to use the PaxLock Pro as a standalone offline device or connect it to a Net2 system via a Paxton Net2Air bridge.
Other features include:
- Duel frequency reader
- Wireless real-time event reporting
- When PaxLock Pro is unlocked the handle moves freely
- Compatible with both EU DIN and Scandinavian style lock case
- Duel standalone and online functionality in one unit
So to protect your business get a professional Intruder Alarm System from CSS
It will provide complete peace of mind, safeguarding your premises, stock and employees