These days, with the increasing sophistication of criminals, protecting your business premises has never been more challenging. One of the most effective ways to secure your business is to install a CCTV System from CSS.
Research shows that CCTV in and around a premises does reduce the chance of a crime taking place. CCTV is shown to displace crime. In other words, the potential intruder or shoplifter will move on to another premises that does not have CCTV.
Additionally, CCTV around a premises can deter employee crime and reduce the incidence of liability claims.
Whether you want to monitor your premises grounds, street traffic or internal views, our modern CCTV systems are effective and affordable for all businesses. Each CCTV system CSS designs is specific to our customer’s particular requirements.
A typical CCTV system could include a combination of the following:
- Full HD 1080P Cameras for evidential quality images
- IR Night Vision Cameras
- Dome Cameras
- Tilt, pan and zoom cameras for remote operation
- Full HD 1080P DVR HDD Recording
- Remote access from your smartphone, tablet and PC
- Multi-function IP communication with our 24/7 Alarm Receiving Centre
Included in every CCS CCTV System
- Installation by our own expert in-house teams
- Comprehensive warranty and CSS service support
- Peace of mind from a NACOSS ISO 9002 approved installer
Ask us about CCTV system features which can include:
- Varifocal lens
- Multiple streaming
- Motion detection
- Day and night view
- Intelligent video analytics
- Bi-directional audio support
- Lens distortion correction
- Hallway view support
- Vandal resistant
- Night Tracker
- MJPEG Dual codec
- Multiple streaming
With our head office in Glasgow and branches in Ayr, Bathgate and Edinburgh CSS can offer CCTV Systems installation and service support to businesses throughout Scotland, just as we have been doing since 1986.
So to protect your business get a professional Intruder Alarm System from CSS
It will provide complete peace of mind, safeguarding your premises, stock and employees