Many business owners unwittingly make it easy for burglars to intrude on their business premises. So, to make it harder for burglars you need to know what they actually look for when they’re hunting for a target.
These may seem obvious to most people, however, when you’re rushing home from a hard day’s work or the last to lock up before all the staff go on holiday, it’s easy to forget the simple things amongst the other things on your mind.
If you are aware of the following weaknesses in your business property’s security and take action to eliminate them you may prevent a costly and emotionally disturbing burglary:
- Wheelie bins left outside business premises for days when neighbouring businesses have stored theirs. This is especially dangerous if your business name is on your bin!
- An office, shop or other place of business in darkness over many consecutive days.
- Open windows. Even windows left slightly open can be points of entry for burglars.
- Un-secured storm doors or outer doors. These provide great cover for burglars to hide behind while they work on breaking into an inner door.
- No visibly obvious security measures, for example an alarm system or CCTV cameras.
- House and car keys left in view through a glass door, window or letterbox. Statistics show that increasingly intruders are breaking into properties to steal car keys.
- Handbags/wallets in view. These are a treasure trove of desirables for burglars.
So to protect your business get a professional Intruder Alarm System from CSS
It will provide complete peace of mind, safeguarding your premises, stock and employees