Who are Connelly Security Systems Ltd (hereinafter referred to as CSS Ltd) and how can you contact us?
Serving Central Scotland since 1986
With offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayr and West Lothian we serve businesses and homes throughout Scotland’s central belt and beyond.
With a mobile fleet of support engineers and sales staff we can provide prompt service to every town in Scotland’s central belt from Girvan to Dunbar and Dunblane to Lanark.
We will provide complete peace of mind, safeguarding your premises, stock and employees. We provide a wide range of systems to protect commercial as well as industrial premises.
What information we collect?
We will collect personal information from you as a potential client, vendor or seller. This information will include, but not limited to: full name, address, landline phone number, mobile phone number, email address, bank details.
How we use your information?
We will use your information fulfil the contractual obligation; The information you provide will only be used for business purposes; be that, to administer your account to provide you with the service you would reasonably expect to receive from us in relation to security.
What are the legal grounds for handling personal information?
Data protection laws require that, where we collect personal information, we must satisfy at least one of the given conditions for processing. These are set out in the data protection law and the one we use is that of to fulfil a contractual obligation and provides that:
- is necessary processing an individual’s personal data is required to fulfil a contract between you and them, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- We may also use your information to comply with legal requirements, for example; in relation to money laundering, payment of taxation, custom duties and anti-discrimination.
- If you consent, by opting in we will use your information to provide you with marketing material, such as newsletters; you have the right to revoke consent at any point in relation to marketing.
If you are unsure or unclear about any of this, please do not hesitate to contact us on the above information.
Who we share your personal information with?
We share your personal information only with those who need to handle it, so we can provide you with a seamless service. We are required to retain your information confidentially. Below is a list of third parties with whom we share information:
- Credit Reference Agencies and organisations working to prevent fraud in financial services
- Debt Recovery Agencies
- ICO, The Information Commissioners Offices regulates the processing or personal data by all organisations within the UK
- Members of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Selected Service Providers that assist us in providing our services
We may disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If CSS Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
How long do we hold your personal information?
The need to retain suffice financial records, in accordance with the law means that we hold all information for a period of seven years to ensure the necessary information is accessible. It is the practice of CSS Ltd that information may be held for this period although it is your right to request its deletion.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent to your web browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It cannot be executed as code or used to deliver viruses to your computer. It does allow us to record your password and preferences when you register as a user and therefore to present you with a personalised view of our site.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Google Analytics Advertising Features?
The CSS Ltd website may employ Google Analytics Advertising Features to view demographics and interests data. Visitors to the CSS website can opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, including through Google Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps or any other available means. You can also opt out via the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Your rights to how we use your personal information?
It is important that you understand your rights in relation to your personal information and how you can contact us if you have questions or concerns. You can ask that we correct any mistakes, restrict, stop processing or delete your information. However, in some cases, we will not always be required to do so. If that is the case, we will explain why. You remain, as outlined in our user agreement, under an obligation to keep us updated on any changes to your personal information, this enables us to update our records and the records of any third parties with your information as well. You can ask for access to the personal information we hold about you and we will provide this free of charge in an electronic format.
The Information Commissioner’s Office?
We will try to ensure that we deliver the best levels of customer service but if you think we are falling short of that commitment, please let us know by contacting us. If you’re still unhappy with any aspect of how we handle your personal information you also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. This is the body that regulates the handling of personal information in the UK. You can contact them by:
Address: ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Changes to the policy?
So to protect your business get a professional Intruder Alarm System from CSS
It will provide complete peace of mind, safeguarding your premises, stock and employees