CSS can provide a fast, simple and effective solution for signalling an alarm for help in an emergency and to provide extra peace of mind.
- Live alone?
- Live with an elderly or inform partner?
- Have a partner who works away from home?
- Have an elderly relative or friend who lives alone?
If so, CSS provide a solution that is ideally suited for the elderly and infirm for emergency alerts at home 24/7.
Our Homeguard HUD/MED-WE system* (only works in conjunction with the latest Homeguard alarm system) can enable family and friends to be alarm alert receivers and our manned receiving centre can respond and notify the registered key holder list when an alert button is activated.
The Homeguard HUD/MED-WE* has a range of up to 300m in open space and is easily and quickly activated by pressing the centre of both buttons down for one second. If it is connected to the CSS Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) the alert will be received immediately and acted upon.
Features and Benefits
- Raises an alarm in an emergency
- Easy for the elderly, inform and vulnerable to use
- Small and compact
- Can be wall mounted or worn via belt clip or lanyard
- Signal strength indicator
- Easy battery replacement
- In the home for those who live alone and are elderly and/or infirm.
- Can be placed next to every bed for easy and quick patient access or worn by carers who can receive immediate alerts for falls or other medical emergencies.
Homeguard Medical Alert Button* £60 including VAT
*Only works in conjunction with the latest Homeguard alarm system.
So to protect your business get a professional Intruder Alarm System from CSS
It will provide complete peace of mind, safeguarding your premises, stock and employees